Thursday, June 4, 2015

Evan - variety photos!

Aunt Janne gives Evan his first hair cut!

Fam at the farm!


"This might be the chicken I tried to pull the tail 
feathers out of!"

"Just me and my mom!"

Happy Birthday from Grampy!!!
"I'm ready to go!"

The boat is on it's way to the water!!!  Yippee!

Waiting by the river!

"I'm not so sure about this!"

"But dinner on the boat is A-okay!"
"Molly looks happy!"

"Awesome hanging with Aunt Abbey! The wind
in my hair!"

"Hold on to your hat, Aunt Abbey!"

"Sometimes we stop and I get to play at the beach!"

"Dad's enjoying the trip!"
Molly is too!  Sweet boating dreams, Molly!"
It was a great day!

 "My new buddy!"

Lunchtime!



"Just me and my mom!"

"Awesome ECHO!"


"I'm a Campion for Lake Champlain!"



"Just me and my mom!"

"Hey, a house just my size!


"A lesson on how to use markers!"
"You can color with them!"

OR

"You can eat them!"
 

  
"Aidan and me - at BIG TRUCK day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment