Friday, September 30, 2016

Campion Doings!!!

Andrew and Dad!!!

Sunset drift - Lindsey and boys!

Molly won't be left at home!!!

"I am a rock... I am an island!!!"

One of the best views ever!!!

Hey, wait for me!!!

Who loves summer?


Bros Beach Dining!

Sunset Family

Nice Haircut!  Looking super grown up!

Apple picking!


Things to play on!!!

The Color Run!
Promotes Health, Happiness, and Fun!





I loved shopping in my cart until...

a stranger said "Hello" to me!!!

Abbey - fun at Get Air VT!

Evan and Abbey in the Foam Pit!

Evan and Grampy Paul on backhoe!

The best ride in the house!

Then Grampy Paul gives Evan a ride on the bus - all
over the junkyard!!!


dealer.com fall family day at Shelburne Museum


Evan and Geoff waving from top deck!






No comments:

Post a Comment